Trusted Trader feedback awards for 2023
Trusted Traders deliberately put themselves forward for scrutiny and are vetted by Trading Standards. All members have agreed to conform to a strict code of practice, which provides reassurance to consumers and local residents. One of the requirements of being a member is to generate reviews, which can be a challenge for any business as human nature means we can all be very quick to criticise and very slow to praise.
When looking at Trusted Trader reviews, some members may struggle to generate a lot of feedback purely due to the size of jobs they have and relatively few number of clients compared to other types of businesses. But regardless of how many reviews a member has, you can be assured they have all been professionally moderated and are genuine.
The below list is just a simple acknowledgement of the hard work all members put into generating reviews, and as we start a new year, we would like to thank the professionalism of all our Trusted Traders, as well as the residents and customers who have used the scheme and also very generously left their feedback.
Traders with the highest number of positive feedback during 2023
In no particular order, here is a list of the traders that have achieved the highest number of positive reviews during 2023 for their respective Trusted Trader Scheme:
- Angus Trusted Trader - Links Cabs Carnoustie (second year running)
- East Ayrshire Trusted Trader - Premier Gas & Mechanical Solutions Ltd (second year running)
- East Dunbartonshire Trusted Trader - Durashield Windows
- East Lothian Trusted Trader - David Gordon Carpet And Vinyl Fitter (third year running)
- East Renfrewshire Trusted Trader - RDM Property Maintenance
- Edinburgh Trusted Trader - Corstorphine Gas Services Limited
- Fife Trusted Trader - Fife and Lothian Energy Services Ltd (second year running)
- Moray Trusted Trader - Dullanview Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Renfrewshire Trusted Trader - We Love Your Boiler Ltd (third year running)
- Scottish Borders Trusted Trader - S&P Renewables
- West Dunbartonshire Trusted Trader - John Doherty and Co Ltd (third year running)
- SCOTSS Approved Trader - SB Heating & Gas Services (second year running)
The Trusted Trader who generated the most positive reviews across all the schemes, was Edinburgh member Corstorphine Gas Services Limited, who generated an incredible 245 positive reviews throughout 2023.
In 2023 we welcomed East Dunbartonshire, Moray and Scottish Borders Trusted Trader schemes. Next year we look forward to adding the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire schemes to the totals.
If you have used any Trusted Traders recently, leave them a review. Feeding back your experience helps promote local businesses, as well as your local scheme to residents, neighbours, friends and family.