Feedback awards for 2020News: Friday 8 January 2021
Generating customer feedback can be a challenge for any business and human nature means we can all be very quick to criticise and very slow to praise. But with COVID restrictions and all the frustrations this has brought, review generation has been incredibly hard for a lot of traders. Many members were unable to work for a few months and are now dealing with another lockdown.
When looking at reviews, some traders may struggle to generate a lot of feedback purely due to the size of jobs they have and relatively few number of clients compared to other businesses.
With this in mind, and in light of the ongoing pandemic, we would like to thank the professionalism of all our Trusted Traders, as well as the patience of residents and customers who have used the scheme and left their feedback.
Traders with the highest positive feedbackSo in no particular order, here is a list of the traders that have achieved the highest number of positive reviews during 2020 for their respective Trusted Trader Scheme.
- Angus Trusted Trader - Stephen Pollard Tiling
- East Ayrshire Trusted Trader - R Wilson Roofing
- East Lothian Trusted Trader - A & K Cleaning Services (second year running)
- East Renfrewshire Trusted Trader - McQueen Heating
- Edinburgh Trusted Trader - Celsius Plumbing and Heating (second year running)
- Fife Trusted Trader - AMC Removals UK Ltd (second year running)
- Renfrewshire Trusted Trader - Paisley Property Maintenance Ltd (second year running)
If you have used any Trusted Traders recently, leave them a review. Feeding back your experience helps promote local businesses, as well as your local scheme to residents, neighbours, friends and family.