East Lothian Trusted Trader
The East Lothian Trusted Trader scheme is a joint Council and Trading Standards initiative to help consumers find reputable and reliable local businesses.
All Trusted Traders have agreed to trade fairly and sign-up to a Code of Practice.
The Code covers:
- transparent procedures for quoting and carrying out work
- only charging a fair and reasonable price
- ensuring staff are adequately trained
- dealing with complaints promptly
- the dispute resolution process.
Help support the scheme by reviewing any Trusted Traders you have used.
If you would like to become an East Lothian Trusted Trader and have a minimum of six months trading clean history, then fill in the online application form.