Are you looking for more work?
"Joining was the best decision I've made and has increased my business 10-fold" - James, Wilson Roofing
- on average, members received 57 work requests over the last 12 months
- the value of work completed was calculated at £716,750 which equates to £7,168 per trader
- 96.9% of Trusted Traders renewed their membership last year.
How much would 57 leads be worth to your business?
Fife Trusted Trader is:
- the official Trading Standards scheme across Fife
- backed by Fife Council and supported by Police Scotland
- a way for the Council to showcase reputable businesses to Fife residents.
To become an Fife Trusted Trader:
- you must have a minimum of 6 months clean trading history
- be willing to be vetted by Fife Trading Standards
- agree to the schemes Code of Practice and commitment to fair and honest trading
- pay an annual refundable* fee of £246 inc VAT. There are no other costs or charges
- apply now online, it will take you around 10 minutes to fill in the application
- or fill in an expression of interest form and let us call you for an informal chat.
21.1% of applicants failed to meet the vetting requirements last year, in which case the application fee is refunded.
Other benefits of being a Trusted Trader:
Apply online now
- ongoing promotion of the scheme from social media to radio campaigns
- Google exposure and reputation management for your business
- in the last 30 days Trusted Trader had 23876 website visitors and 106,931 pageviews
- the use of scheme logos and vehicle stickers to promote your Trusted Trader status
- an easy review generation links to send to customers or freepost review forms
- your own trader profile to showcase your business, set up by the team
- a robust complaints process that gives reassurance to potential customers
- access to scheme and Trading Standards advice and assistance.
or fill in an expression of interest
Still unsure? Hear what others have to say